Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The quilting bit of quilting :-) Video

Excellent Video -- got some really great tips!

Wow! Thank you so much. I can't believe I sat here for the full 58+ minutes to watch this. Felt as though I went to a class, and learned so much. Next trip to the grocery store, I'm going to buy me a box of that Glad Press & Seal. It's exactly what I've wanted. Have tried using tissue, which rips as you go, or pinning paper down, but this is just great.
    "The business of life is making memories. In the end, it is all we have." Butler Charlie Carson, Downton Abbey, season 4, episode 3, PBS.

Thanks for the link. I need all the help I can get.

I am very grateful for this video! Thank you many times for sharing - I just send the big ones to my LA and say 'quilt it", what a dis-service to her I did. I vow to take a more active role in how it is to be quilted.
    Quilting makes me happy!..

The video was great! I even took some notes, like the five basic shapes. I've never quilted anything but I have a paper box full of smallish things to quilt. Going to take a whole different approach to them now. MacTavishing looks great. Not sure I could do it. I think her best advice was do what you can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2