Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Rotary cutters and blades at Tandy Leather

Rotary cutters and blades at Tandy Leather

If you have a Tandy Leather near you and you are a member of their wholesale club you can get rotary cutters and blades for up to 40% off They also have a good selection of bag clasps and such for those of you who do totes and purses.
    Check it out!
    legendarycandles.com
    Just discovered I qualify for FABLE (Fabric Acquired Beyond Life Expectancy)

you can get them also at harbor freight. I think they are 2 blades for $1.99

The blades I bought at Harbor Freight were duds (dull). I think its just the luck of the draw.
    It looks like I have one close to me! I'll have to check them out. I'm always on the lookout for interesting purse hardware.

I also got deeply nicked and dull blades at Harbor Freight. I got a couple dozen and only one was usable. It's wasted money, IMHO.

I will keep that in mine when I buy from Harbor Fright as I have good luck with them. I just some buy a couple at a time as I live by one

I haven't been to Tandy in a long time. Guess I'll check them out the next time I am close. Thanks for the tip.

I bought blades from Harbor Freight and they were the worse....Dull..Dull..Dull....Never again....

Senior Member Quilter Day-by-Day's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I bought blades at Harbor freight for awhile and they were great but the last packages I bought have been dull and already knicked so I've decided not to but them anymore.
    Quilting is an addiction that you can be proud of and enjoy.
    Elna TSP,Kenmore,Singer Futura,Singer Red Eye x2,Singer 66,White Rotary Treadles x2, Montgomery Wards, Janome 10000,Singer 201-2 1947,Juki serger, Black 1947 Featherweight. Singer 301a 1951, Parlor Cabinet Treadle w/ White.
    Deb