Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Rushvillte quilt shop

Blog Entries

Rushvillte quilt shop

www.institchesquiltshop.com/This is a link to a shop that my sister and I found on a detour as we were traveling home from our trip to New Castle In. This is a well stocked place with unique displays and I think anything you would want. Great people.
    A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing.
    Lynn
    The early bird gets the worm
    But the second mouse gets the cheese

Yes, I can recommend In Stitches as a great shop. I go there twice a month, at least. One is our localAmerican Sewing Guild meeting and the other for a block of the month group. We are currently doing the Wildflower Rhapsody and it will be beautiful when we get it done. Kathy has a nice selection of fabric and a lot of collections so you can get coordinating fabric to finish your project. Also, Carolyn's Quilting Studio is there, and she does a beautiful job on our tops. Molly will be there to greet you as well. She takes some time to warm up to, but once she knows you, you have a friend. Stop back the next time you are near Rushville.
    Alice the quilter

Blog Entries
    We were honored to meet Molly while we were there and I will stop in the next time I am in the area. Not sure when that will be yet. We have family in New Castle, Muncie and Indy
    A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.