Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sale at online store closing

Sale at online store closing

I know it's been posted before but I just received my order and a note from the owner (Sue) that the last day she will accept online orders is May 29th.

www.sewezdesigns.com

Sue has fantastic service (I placed my order last weekend and it arrived today, she sent an apology because she's been swamped - usually my orders arrive within a few days), she gives refunds for shipping after the exact shipping has been determined (this order I was billed $27 for shipping and refunded $19.75 - the price on the shipping carton is $7.26), and has great prices.

Aurifil 1300 size 50wt Maco cotton .... $6.00 CANT BE BEAT! So I stocked up

She also has a fantastic sale on major manufacturer fabric (including batiks), notions (including several rulers - Creative Grids & Eleanor Burns), patterns, books and batting. Her site changes frequently ... so keep checking for new closeouts.

I'm not affiliated with her at all ... just a frequent and satisfied customer who will miss her online site. She has been my only source of Aurifil thread.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

I saw the link earlier in the week so purchased a few spools of Aurifil, a couple of rulers to replace ones that are getting little chips along the edge, some odds and ends... You are right, she's very nice, and I was also refunded a part of my shipping. It's a shame to see a business with such great customer service closing.

I agree she seems to be a pretty honest person. I also got a shipping refund. I ordered from a bigger online on the same day and still waiting for it to come when I have had Sue's for at least 4 days.
    Carmen E.

Sue will be missed by me and many others. So sad we waited so long to give her your business. Very good soul. Pat H.

Woo Hoo, got some money for Mother's Day, just might be spending some there this week!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

Quote Originally Posted by DogHouseMom View Post
    I know it's been posted before but I just received my order and a note from the owner (Sue) that the last day she will accept online orders is May 29th.

www.sewezdesigns.com

Sue has fantastic service (I placed my order last weekend and it arrived today, she sent an apology because she's been swamped - usually my orders arrive within a few days), she gives refunds for shipping after the exact shipping has been determined (this order I was billed $27 for shipping and refunded $19.75 - the price on the shipping carton is $7.26), and has great prices.

Aurifil 1300 size 50wt Maco cotton .... $6.00 CANT BE BEAT! So I stocked up

She also has a fantastic sale on major manufacturer fabric (including batiks), notions (including several rulers - Creative Grids & Eleanor Burns), patterns, books and batting. Her site changes frequently ... so keep checking for new closeouts.

I'm not affiliated with her at all ... just a frequent and satisfied customer who will miss her online site. She has been my only source of Aurifil thread.
    I was really interested in her batiks but the shipping was going to be over $15 so I didn't order. After reading all these posts, I will now. Thanks for letting me know!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

I just placed my order. Looking forward to seeing what sort of "extra" deal I get when mine arrives. I always like these sort of surprises!

Thanks and Hugs
    Those who are piecemakers will sew seeds.

Hugs,
    Drue

Thanks so much, placed an order
    The quilt you see, is a part of me.
    In your hand is the sum of my parts
    My mind, my body and a piece of my heart.
    Wrap in it, lay on it, cry, and dream.
    It's made to help you know what love means.