Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: scrappy & crazy Color Wow

  1. #1
    Super Member just_the_scraps_m'am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    greater NorthEast
    Posts
    2,067
    Blog Entries
    2

  2. #2
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,246
    Blog Entries
    194
    wow, thanks for sharing!

  3. #3
    Marjpf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    1,916
    Great link - thanks for sharing.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    695
    Nice! Any idea what pattern that is that was used in the sixth and eighth quilts on her page? I looked at several of the links and didn't find it.
    Carol B

  5. #5
    Super Member just_the_scraps_m'am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    greater NorthEast
    Posts
    2,067
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ctack2
    Nice! Any idea what pattern that is that was used in the sixth and eighth quilts on her page? I looked at several of the links and didn't find it.
    Carol B
    not sure which one you mean, and i don't want to miss them. she has some fabulous color lessons; what did you first click on to find these?

  6. #6
    Super Member just_the_scraps_m'am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    greater NorthEast
    Posts
    2,067
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by just_the_scraps_m'am
    Quote Originally Posted by ctack2
    Nice! Any idea what pattern that is that was used in the sixth and eighth quilts on her page? I looked at several of the links and didn't find it.
    Carol B
    not sure which one you mean, and i don't want to miss them. she has some fabulous color lessons; what did you first click on to find these?
    i clicked on miscellaneous & there are some there. which specific ones?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    695
    The link above....in the first post. Took me to the main page. The sixth quilt down is large scrappy diamonds with crazy quilt in the middle. The eighth one down looks to be the same pattern, but the diamonds are black/white/gray and the middle is crazy b&w with a red border and black binding. Really like that pattern, but couldn't find it anywhere else except on the main page.

  8. #8
    Super Member just_the_scraps_m'am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    greater NorthEast
    Posts
    2,067
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ctack2
    The link above....in the first post. Took me to the main page. The sixth quilt down is large scrappy diamonds with crazy quilt in the middle. The eighth one down looks to be the same pattern, but the diamonds are black/white/gray and the middle is crazy b&w with a red border and black binding. Really like that pattern, but couldn't find it anywhere else except on the main page.
    you could email her; look right from those quilts & click on email! she teaches classes & some of her designs are in other's books-not sure where you could find this unless you do your own version--let me know!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Forest Grove,OR
    Posts
    6,579
    Blog Entries
    1
    thank you for the site. Penny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.