Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sewing Related Flash Drives

Blog Entries

Sewing Related Flash Drives

I found some sewing related flash drives as I was looking around today on the web. I thought they were so cute I had to share. A little pricey for me, but, someone might want one for a conversation piece. You can find them at: www.redrockthreads.com. Scroll down to gifts on the left side of the page & click on that. It will bring up the flash drives.
    I am not in any way associated with them or get any financial compensation from them.
    I have ordered some thread from them & had wonderful service. Very quick shipping,too. I like that they carry several different brands of quality thread, etc. I hope you enjoy checking it out. Vonda
    Vonda-Texas MiMi of 4 Beautiful Grandbabies

Blog Entries
    How cute are those!!! I really like the sewing machine and measuring tape ones.
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For those of you who work with that air drying clay to make cute pin heads, the same can be done with cheapie flash drives. Model whatever you like around the case of the drive and you will have a super cute gift for the quilty friends in your world.

Blog Entries
    those are sew cute!!!
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    So cute but super $$$$$ for a 2g flash drive. About $6 for a regular one at Walmart

Blog Entries
    You can purchase those at ShoppersRule.com at a much cheaper price.

Quote Originally Posted by vondae View Post
    I found some sewing related flash drives as I was looking around today on the web. I thought they were so cute I had to share. A little pricey for me, but, someone might want one for a conversation piece. You can find them at: www.redrockthreads.com. Scroll down to gifts on the left side of the page & click on that. It will bring up the flash drives.
    I am not in any way associated with them or get any financial compensation from them.
    I have ordered some thread from them & had wonderful service. Very quick shipping,too. I like that they carry several different brands of quality thread, etc. I hope you enjoy checking it out. Vonda

this one was in our LQS newsletter the other day along with others. www.quiltingposs.com

and they were all $19.99.

Blog Entries
    ShoppersRule is where I bought some for my machine embrodiey friends. http://www.shoppersrule.com/pc/SP-E1...SWS/index.html

Cute is sometimes needed.
    Last edited by BellaBoo; 05-29-2013 at 05:19 AM.
    Got fabric?

Cute but too expensive.

Loving life in the sun ! With sunscreen on of course ...
    Adorable .. Every Christmas my son -in -law who is techy techno in our family gets me a new flash drive every year. I may have to umm hint about this .. maybe he can find it cheaper and make an old granny happy this Christmas !LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast