Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SEWITSFORSALE FREE SITE

Everyone you are all quite welcome. I just hope I did not do a bad thing. You might just buy too much. LOL But it is great for selling :D

June, They have a sewing forum I know about (no-where as nice as this one) but I did not even know about the sewwishsite. Cool. I have to post an item I am trying to trade. Already posted at sewitsforsale with no answers. I bought a amazingboxII and got the card for the Janome machine and not the Brother, Well I only have a Brother and the lady at the site I bought it is going out of business but sez she is looking for it. I do have to say I got it real cheap but it turns out a total waste of money if I can't use it. Bla Bla Bla.... Oh well I will do a posting here and at the sewingwish site. Just maybe I will get lucky. :D

It is nice to have sites like these to do this. There is a quilting one too I belong to but have not posted to yet. I will get you all the addy for that one too. Later... :D

Hi, I just remembered I said I would get the other link for the quilting site that you can sell or buy from. It is another Yahoo forum but again it is nice to have one of these places to go to especially if we need to sell something. They don't charge for you to sell it either. Free the best!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/QuiltersFleaMarket/

I am not sure if I have registered for the Quilters Message Board or Sew Its for Sale. I want to help my friend list her Version 5 Editor Plus (Bernina) software. Is this acceptable on here? Thanks in advance!
    Jeanette

Yep, you can sell anything as long as it is sewing related. :D :D :D

A lady gave me the address for this web site. I am a new quilter, need all the tips I can get. Thanks Glenda

Why am I getting a "age restricted" notice when I click on the first link above?

This is the notice I get:
    "You've reached an Age-Restricted Area of Yahoo! Groups
    This area contains material of a mature and adult nature that may not be suitable for younger users. You must be over the age of 18 to access this area of Yahoo! Groups.

By clicking the "I Accept" button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18 or do not wish to continue, select "I Don't Accept" below and you will be returned to the Yahoo! Groups home page.

To learn more about protecting children online, please see our Resources for Parents."

Blog Entries
    thanks for the link

I received an e-mail from Yahoo that stated they have their techs working on the reason this is happening. That designation was not assigned to our group by them and they have no idea why or how it happened.

Just thought I would let you all know!

Hi, I am trying to find my way around the site. I have a Fab-U-Motion that I would like to sell. This seems like the place to do it.
    j

Another temptation - how FUN. Thanks for sharing.
    Linda

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast