Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sharon Pederson Wraps It Up - The Quilt Show

Why do you say this may be the last we see of sharon for awhile? Do you know something? I have admired her & taken a few classes with her over the years and really hope she has many more tricks coming!
    http://www.ninepatchmedia.com/html/home.html

i meant on the quilt show only. it sounds like they're finished with her series. there were more that never were released to non-members and if they get released i'll try to post them.

i didn't mean that she was retiring or anything like that. i don't know anything about that.

Thanks

I read that she is teaching a Rose of Sharon block class at the Houston International Quilt Festival.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for these - I just spent a coouple hours looking at them AND the others on those sites!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    i meant on the quilt show only. it sounds like they're finished with her series. there were more that never were released to non-members and if they get released i'll try to post them.

i didn't mean that she was retiring or anything like that. i don't know anything about that.
    Oh goodie! Thanks!

Hi All:

Many thanks for posting about my appearances on The Quilt Show Daily Blog. This series has wrapped up but there will be more very soon. We filmed another batch which will be posted in September and in August I'll be at the Association of Pacific West Quilters' Show in Tacoma interviewing quilters which will also be up on The Daily Blog. As for 'retiring' - I keep threatening to do it but then something fun comes up and I think - why would I retire from this? I hope you are all having a good summer with lots of time to quilt.

hi sharon,

thank you so much for putting our minds to rest! we're delighted to know that you read our forum and happy to hear that more tutorials will be coming our way.

again, many thanks.

barbara