Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Snugly Bugly

Cool Snugly Bugly

Amy Bradley has a new pattern out called "Snugly Bugly". I just saw it a few minutes ago and it is so adorable. It is applique . I just finished a quilt using some of her monsters and I really really like this. Has anyone seen it in person? Is it really this cute?

Happy Wednesday!

Blog Entries
    here is a link to the quilt pattern http://www.amybradleydesigns.com/abd.html
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Power Poster
    It is really cute in the picture. You did an awesome job on your monsters, so you could pull it off. The bugs remind me of the ones in the Raid commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
    It is really cute in the picture. You did an awesome job on your monsters, so you could pull it off. The bugs remind me of the ones in the Raid commercials.
    Thanks for the compliment. It does look like the bugs in the Raid commercials. I hadn't realized that .

Blog Entries
    Wow, is the price of the pattern right? It says that the pattern is $40.00. Way out of my price range.

Yep, annthreecats - the pattern is $40. It is a bit pricey but so cute! You get patterns for 8 blocks and the setting directions , etc. Plus, if you buy the quilt pattern - there is an extra pattern included for a pillow that you can't buy separately. You can buy just a couple of the block patterns if you don't want all of them. I just finished a quilt using another of her patterns and it was fun. I only had 4 block patterns and we finished out the quilt with blocks we drew ourselves. I may do that with this one if I decide to make it. I'm going to add the patterns to my wish list and maybe Santa will bring some of them.

Blog Entries
    you should be proud of what a great job on the monsters. GOOD FOR YOU.

Hugs

Vickey S.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
    here is a link to the quilt pattern http://www.amybradleydesigns.com/abd.html
    "Greater is He that is in me, then he that is in the world"

www.dollsforverysickkids.com