Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Some Where Sewing.com - have you ordered? >

Some Where Sewing.com - have you ordered?

Some Where Sewing.com - have you ordered?

Old 01-12-2015, 06:26 PM

Our little quilting group from PA have been to the shop and think it is the best quilt shop in that Amish country. They are so friendly and go out of their way to help you. The shop is AWESOME and so are the owners. When Debbie cuts the fabric she always overcuts - NEVER shorts you on the fabric. Her husband also works on machines as well as sells them and will even do classes on teaching how to keep your own machine in good working order so you don't need to have them repaired. We even left with some vegetables from their garden.

While we were there a customer asked about a place to stay in the area and Debbie actually got on the telephone making calls to places in the area to find her a room. They certainly go the extra mile and I would tell anyone not to hesitate when they think of orderding from them. (I am in no way affililated with them or their shop.)
Old 01-13-2015, 03:53 AM

Thanks for the feedback! They certainly have a fast turn-around - the package has already shipped!
Old 01-13-2015, 12:56 PM

I live in Ohio and visit there several times a year. They are very nice people, the fabrics are good and the prices are better. You have nothing to worry about.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by icul8rg8r View Post
Has anyone here every ordered from somewheresewing.com? They're based in Ohio. I think I came across their website when searching for that little bunny (shop hop). Anyway, they're having a 15% off sale and I went ahead and placed an order, so I'm hoping they are reputable. Would love to hear from you if you shop there!
They had a shop in Johnson City TN and moved several years ago. I bout my Janome 6500p from them. Good people.
Sorry they moved.
Old 01-17-2015, 09:33 AM
Power Poster

I had to look because of all the nice comments. I just sent them a big order. Their prices are great. Thanks for the site.