Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Squedge Ruler

Squedge Ruler

Free patterns at www.tulis.co.nz for the Squedge Ruler and other rulers

there are also frees at Phillips Fiber Art . Anyone here have the ruler and has used it. I bought, but have now tried it yet. I do like the February design...maybe I will try that one...

Quote Originally Posted by NannaL View Post
    Free patterns at www.tulis.co.nz for the Squedge Ruler and other rulers
    I love the free February Topper but I can't see paying $28 for the ruler. How many would I make to justify that cost?

I agree with you. $28.00 for a ruler is a bit steep for my pocketbook. The pattern for February however, is really pretty..... just not $28.00 worth of pretty!

as Geri B says, for the $28 ruler you also get 12 free patterns...so the cost per item is not so high.
    Kate

Blog Entries
    On the site for Phillips Fiber Art the ruler is only $13.00 says it is a sale.. Just went and checked and it is still on there. Also offering monthly free patterns using that ruler.

Quote Originally Posted by fran624 View Post
    On the site for Phillips Fiber Art the ruler is only $13.00 says it is a sale.. Just went and checked and it is still on there. Also offering monthly free patterns using that ruler.
    Fran, thanks for making me aware of this site & price. I watched a cpl. of her videos & can see making sev. of these table mats. I ordered the Squedge but almost backed out when i see it's costing me $7 for shpg. Got to make a lot of them now. LOL. I can see where they'll be beaut. though.

I hope the gov't sees why the economy is so bad. You wonder what they're thinking. It's a vicious cycle. Businesses have to raise prices then we can't afford to buy (or ship) at the high prices. How does it end?

I look fwd. to this ruler though.

Remember that the posted site is in New Zealand, not the USA.

The info I see is that they're in Delta, Co. Isn't that Colorado? Or did I miss something? That would sure make a diff. in shpg.

Oh my gosh, I went back to the site & looked around & yikes they are in New Zealand. I hadn't picked that up earlier. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I don't mind paying $7 now.
    Pat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast