Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Star BOM Starting August 1 2008 >

Star BOM Starting August 1 2008

Star BOM Starting August 1 2008

Old 08-23-2008, 06:19 PM

so sorry. the site is http//BOMquilts.com not case sensitive

that's all they have. evry season, every occasion. thousands of them. if you are a bom girl, you'll be in bom heaven. after you check it out, let me know what you think.

does this mean i'm forgiven? :oops:
Old 08-23-2008, 06:33 PM

the reson i can't upgrade is my computer is a windows 98. that's almost as old as me. it just won't support 6.0. and i understand that adobe is already past 7.0. is that true?

however, on the guestbed right behind me is a brand new mac mini and 24" monitor. i am waiting for my ds and dil, both computer genii, to set it up for me. i am definitely techno-impaired. that will happen as soon as they visit within the next few weeks. keep our fingers crossed.

i hope i don't have trouble with it. i have seen some sites from which you can't download without a windows program. anyone out there have that problem?
Old 08-23-2008, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by butterflywing
so sorry. the site is http//BOMquilts.com not case sensitive

that's all they have. evry season, every occasion. thousands of them. if you are a bom girl, you'll be in bom heaven. after you check it out, let me know what you think.

does this mean i'm forgiven? :oops:
Forgiven? Isn't that a movie. :D Anyway I know that site. But I have always gone to the regular quilt patterns, pot holders and all that. All this time I did not know they had a page with BOM's, DAH the name is BOM.com.. LOL too funny! As for your Mac, I have heard that sometimes you might have a little problems, but most now are compatable with Mac too. You will like!
Old 08-23-2008, 06:57 PM

it's www.BOMquilts.com. scroll down. watch the left side margin. there will be a heading, not too large, that says"free pattern catagories". under that is a list to make you dizzy. there are bom's, row of the months, medallion of the months, etc.

if you go to www.BOMquilts.com/BOM2008/Strippin-Block8.pdf it will take you right to this month.

i think it's a goldmine. tell me what you think.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:13 PM

Oh I know, As long as I have been going to the site I just never went into the page BOM. That is why I said DUH about myself!! It is a great site. :D