Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: This stuff is terrific!!!!

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try. My hands are so dry and my fingers are cracked. I hate winter!

Oooh, that's good to hear!! I'm getting this product in the mail in a few days in a sampler program I am a part of, and now I'm excited to try it. I need something for my dry legs and it seems like the spray will be so convenient! How does it smell?

(Also - I wholeheartedly second the recommendation for the Working Hands product. My husband is an airplane mechanic and his fingers got so cracked and painful this winter, he could barely hold his fork to eat. I heard about this stuff, looked it up, found it at Ace Hardware in the paint section, and it was amazing for his hands/fingers!) You can read the reviews on amazon, too. Here's the link, if you're interested: http://www.amazon.com/OKeeffes-Worki.../dp/B00121UVU0

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Oh thanks for letting us know ..
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iwillquilt View Post
    I knew you from Missouri as soon as I read "Wally store" LOL...we call it Wally world. Do they do this in any other state? QuiltHaven thank you for the info. There will be a sudden increase in sales now.
    Here to, plus another name I won't mention on the board- not vulgar, just tacky, but this is truly our only place to shop in my town, one groc. store and one dept. store, so we are held captive. Plus they took the fab. dept. out when they remodeled about 3 yrs ago, so we must drive 85 miles or more to purchase fab. Oh well such is life in this modern age we live in.

Blog Entries
    Will have to try it.
    J J (jbj137)

I am a G.R.I.T.
    G = girl R =raised I = in T = the S = South

I got it at our Meijers store but I bet Walmart has it.
    Busy in Ohio

I love wool wax creme. My DDIL, who lives in Norway, says that is the only thing that works on her hands. They used to crack & bleed, especially in the winter. But after discovering this about 5 years ago, they no longer do that. I get mine through Amazon.
    Alma
    Nami to 6

Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho
    Blog Entries
    Did you know that if you put a hot moist wash rag on your dry areas first, before you apply vaseline or cream, the moisture will make your dry spots more moist. I always apply a hot moist rag to my face before I apply cream and I apply the hot moist rag to my hands before I put vaseline on them and white cotton gloves at bedtime. You need the moisture on your skin before you apply anything. It works much better. Try it.
    "Be yourself...everyone else is taken."
    Strong people don't put others down...they build them up."
    "Remember that your instincts are more important than rules"

Blog Entries
    Got some. Overrated and watery.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the tip. I have hand lotion in every room of the house almost and always have to wait a while for it to soak in before I can play with fabric. The joys of living in a drier climate.
    She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast