Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Textilbowl tutorial

  1. #1
    Senior Member tothenci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tata, Hungary
    Posts
    898
    Blog Entries
    10
    This bowl made from textile. This link is a Hungarian link, but photo tells you....

    http://www.quilting.hu/quilt-techniques/textiltal.htm

  2. #2
    Senior Member calano1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    417
    Very interesting! Thanks for sharing!!

  3. #3
    Power Poster alikat110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Waco, Texas
    Posts
    15,075
    Blog Entries
    9
    Like 'em. Thanks

  4. #4
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,246
    Blog Entries
    194
    thanks for sharing,

    I have google translate that page for me to English

    Quote Originally Posted by tothenci
    This bowl made from textile. This link is a Hungarian link, but photo tells you....

    http://www.quilting.hu/quilt-techniques/textiltal.htm

  5. #5
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mabank, Texas
    Posts
    6,854
    I like these. They have been added to my to do list.

  6. #6
    Senior Member tothenci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tata, Hungary
    Posts
    898
    Blog Entries
    10
    I thought so(translation).

    Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    thanks for sharing,

    I have google translate that page for me to English

    Quote Originally Posted by tothenci
    This bowl made from textile. This link is a Hungarian link, but photo tells you....

    http://www.quilting.hu/quilt-techniques/textiltal.htm

  7. #7
    Super Member thrums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks for the link. Good tutorial.

    Cute comment at the top of the home page. "My husband says I buy as much fabric as I can hide"

  8. #8
    Super Member vivoaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Beaver PA USA
    Posts
    1,644
    Thanks! Wish I could have found a contact link. I'd have liked to tell her thanks!

  9. #9
    Super Member thrums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by vivoaks
    Thanks! Wish I could have found a contact link. I'd have liked to tell her thanks!
    Go to the home page and look in the upper right corner.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Oak Ridge,TN
    Posts
    841
    Blog Entries
    1
    I love these. May have to try making one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.