Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Utility or Art?

OMG that entire vidcast was awesome.....i would love to have had the opportunity to by the one they discussed the price over........incredible..they need to make a pattern book they would surely make a fortune .. in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Nantie View Post
    OMG that entire vidcast was awesome.....i would love to have had the opportunity to by the one they discussed the price over........incredible..they need to make a pattern book they would surely make a fortune .. in my opinion
    You read my mind! I would love to have one. Not so sure bout making one , looks time consuming.

Blog Entries
    I had the awesome experience of watching these two tent makers at the AQS show here in Grand Rapids, MI last month. It's amazing to watch them work so quickly. They just sat on some benches with their fabric all around them, and stitched away like crazy!
    Although the YouTube pics were beautiful, they don't do them justice. You have to see them in real life...heavenly! They sold every single one of their quilts on display during that week. Thanks for sharing the video!

Neat video! Amazing what they can do, and how fast!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Mary View Post
    I had the awesome experience of watching these two tent makers at the AQS show here in Grand Rapids, MI last month. It's amazing to watch them work so quickly. They just sat on some benches with their fabric all around them, and stitched away like crazy!
    Although the YouTube pics were beautiful, they don't do them justice. You have to see them in real life...heavenly! They sold every single one of their quilts on display during that week. Thanks for sharing the video!
    I was unable to make it to the Grand Rapids show, so I'm going to DesMoines for the express purpose of seeing these guys, and hopefully coming home with one of their masterpieces!! Hubby said buy so ... I'll BUY!!
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Blog Entries
    I also the quilts in grand rapids, wow! Unbelievable work !

Oh my, what beautiful pieces and the history behind the art was fascinating. Thanks so much for the link. I was glad to see their techniques and the speed of the hand sewing was amazing.

Thanks for sharing with us. Incredible, beautiful and they are so fast.....hope they sell all they can produce, 'bout time they were paid a fair amount for their craft.

WOW. that is amazing! His fingers just flew as he was sewing! such beautiful work . They arent paid enough for that!@

Thank you so much for sharing ths info with us. It was really interesting and enjoyable.
    Fabric is like money, no matter how much you have it's never enough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast