Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: video on how to thread a seger

Blog Entries

video on how to thread a seger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHZKH...feature=relmfu - its a free sample of a crafty class...no sign up...you can view but I get no sound..but it was still interesting. Maybe some day I will use my serger.
    Last edited by carolaug; 09-09-2012 at 02:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sure wish my old Viking 936 had the automatic threading feature. Have never been able to make my little gizmo work -- it doesn't push the thread in for enough to grab.........

Blog Entries
    I love using my serger. My latest project was a quilt as you go serger quilt. the hardest part of it was cutting out the fabrics. I wil be making more of these for charity quilts for my guild.

I have a Viking 936 & it is a work horse. My dealer keeps it in great shape for me.

Hi, Grocifer,
    Just in case you don't already know this, there is a Viking936users group among the yahoo groups.
    Pat

Does antone have a Janome my lock model 134? I am looking at a used one to buy. Are they easy to use?

Blog Entries
    Thanks katkat -- I just finished doing the projects in the workbook over the summer and I always turn to the group for further information. I'm still a novice but getting better. It does a wonderful job...........

Quote Originally Posted by jacee kay View Post
    Does antone have a Janome my lock model 134? I am looking at a used one to buy. Are they easy to use?
    Yes, I have a Janome My Lock 134 but have not used it as I could not find out how to thread it. With this video I will be trying soon and hope to be successful. When I bought mine they were supposed to be one of the best but we moved and I was not able to begin using it.

Blog Entries
    My technique for threading my serger is to call my son or husband to do it. Works every time!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

i have the Janome 634D, which has always been a pain to thread if you aren't able to tie on to the threads already threaded. However i've always been able to get it eventually, now it threads, sews a few inches and then the right needle thread breaks. thought i'd sew with just the left needle, then the thread broke anyway. haven't had it serviced since i had to replace a cutter blade 4 years ago. Perhaps it is time again

Blog Entries
    Hi Jaceee, I have a Brother 1034D that I bought from Amazon. I previously had a Janome, don't recall the model, but sure hated threading it. This Brother was a very good price and is so much easier to thread. It is my favorite machine to use.

TE=jacee kay;5504016]Does antone have a Janome my lock model 134? I am looking at a used one to buy. Are they easy to use?[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast