Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Well over a hundred quilting titles not yet published...

Well over a hundred quilting titles not yet published...

Well over a hundred quilting book titles not yet published are available on Amazon for pre-order. Who knew?? Many won't even be published until 2014. Also available for pre-order are next year's quilting related calendars. Yup, I must have had too much time on my hands to result in me poking around on this site and finding this info.
    To find the list, plug in "quilting books new releases" on their site in their search line.
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...8dd1c3a09f.png

A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.” Ludwig Wittgenstein

Thanks for sharing!
    Hilary

Blog Entries
    thanks. I make sure to see how many pages the books have before getting them. some are 27 pages! who would pay to publish such a short book? anyway, I'll take a peek.

I haven't even made a needle-pin dent in what's come out in the last century, and here you are all caught up and looking for the new stuff! LOL- let us know what looks like good reading or must-haves

Blog Entries
    I'm just about out of room in my bookcases now, don't need any more temptations.LOL

Blog Entries
    I'll have to wait till next year - been on Amazon too much recently. In the last 3 months, I've bought over 20 books, every one with patterns I just have to get. If I make a quilt a day for the next 30 years, I still won't get all the patterns done, lol.

I need to force myself to make ONE quilt from each book I have. That would take up the rest of my life......LOL
    Happy Stitching~!

Thanks for sharing.

Pre-ordering is a great idea! Who knew it was on Amazon and how to find it? I didn't! Thanks for posting. I'm headed to Amazon for a while! LOL!
    MacThayer