Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: White House Quilting Bee?

Blog Entries

Yes, I was invited but turned it down. I was afraid that the stitches would be too liberal and loose to suit me. And how could I sew when everything would lean toward the right? LOL LOL LOL

Quote Originally Posted by raptureready
    Yes, I was invited but turned it down. I was afraid that the stitches would be too liberal and loose to suit me. And how could I sew when everything would lean toward the right? LOL LOL LOL
    You Totally made me LOL this morning. :lol:

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    You're so Baddddddddddddddd !! lol :D:D

Hope everone knows that I was only joking about a joke. Wouldn't want anyone to get upset or take it seriously enough to raise a flag at Homeland Security. LOL

Now I have to go clean coffee off my monitor!

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie6
    Thank you! I had just swallowed my coffee...but did choke on it a bit...that was very good...lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
    Quote Originally Posted by ginnie6
    Thank you! I had just swallowed my coffee...but did choke on it a bit...that was very good...lol
    LMBO

I'm sure you'd feel more welcome at my house than the WH. Come over any time and we'll quilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagny
    I'm sure you'd feel more welcome at my house than the WH. Come over any time and we'll quilt.
    My left wing is the only one that works for me---kind of makes me fly in circles. LOL Wouldn't that be fun though? I love to sew with other people. I'm going to a retreat on the 20th-26th at Threads of Time in Danville Il. I can't wait. If you ever get in the area be sure and stop in there. It's a wonderful fabric store/retreat/conference center. Great owners/employees too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast