Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Wide ironing boards at Costco

Wide ironing boards at Costco

Don't know if this is a good deal or not, but since I haven't seen these anywhere else around central Texas, thought I'd share this. Costco has a 48" x 18" wide ironing board with storage bar and thick pad and cover for sale at $50. It's going to make ironing yardage a little easier!

I'm going to have to check that out, sounds fabulous!!!

I don't know, but I'll have to go over there and check it out.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for letting us know, I plan on going to Costco this afternoon, will have to check it out.

I bought a similar one at Walmart last summer for about the same price. It is well worth the price. What I like the most about it is that there is a iron rest at the end and a storage shelf underneath. I am going to add more padding on it though.
    Sweet Caroline

Blog Entries
    I bought mine years ago and I love it.
    Sadiemae

I got mine at Walmart for $40 a few months ago - I love it - it is very durable (and heavy construction) - very happy with it!! In fact I even throw my smaller rotating cutting board on it if I only need a few small cuts.

Marysewfun
    Marysewfun
    Have a great day!

Blog Entries
    I am going to check that out...I have both nearby...Costco and Walmart...still no fabric at our Walmart but they promise it is coming. I have never seen Walmart fabric since there was not one nearby in NJ and it was already a thing of the past when I moved to Illinois. There is no source of fabric in Yorkville..I can't even find thread without going to Naperville.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Quote Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
    I am going to check that out...I have both nearby...Costco and Walmart...still no fabric at our Walmart but they promise it is coming. I have never seen Walmart fabric since there was not one nearby in NJ and it was already a thing of the past when I moved to Illinois. There is no source of fabric in Yorkville..I can't even find thread without going to Naperville.
    I feel for you about not having a fabric store nearby. When our WalMart closed its fabric dept. I had to travel a ways to get anything and that was sometimes very inconvenient. I am thinking of having hubby make me a board as described above. Our WalMart has reopened the fabric dept. thank goodness, but with much less variety of fabrics.
    Kitsy

Quote Originally Posted by kitsykeel View Post
    I feel for you about not having a fabric store nearby. When our WalMart closed its fabric dept. I had to travel a ways to get anything and that was sometimes very inconvenient. I am thinking of having hubby make me a board as described above. Our WalMart has reopened the fabric dept. thank goodness, but with much less variety of fabrics.

Our closest Walmart store has about 200 bolts of various fabrics, hardly any of which can be put in the same quilt. If you buy their quilt of the month fabric you want to buy early, they run out and sometimes don't restock it. Quality is like anywhere else..........check it first for weight and weave.
    Husker Barb

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast