Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wow! Great purse patterns...

Wow! Great purse patterns...

These are the nicest purse patterns I have seen in all my purse making days. A real upgrade from what I have found so far.

http://www.sewthankful.com/PurseONal...almHarbor.html

I am in no way affiliated with this site or the maker. I just ran accross this site by happy accident.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Great patterns, saw several I would like to make, but, alas, no money to buy. Going to bookmark for future. Thanks.
    Jeanann

PROQUILTINATING : Working on quilting when you should be cleaning, doing laundry, or cooking.

Nice site - I'll be checking it out again! Thanks for sharing.
    Take time to recharge your batteries. Itís hard to see where youíre going when your lights are dim. Robert H. Connelly

very nice, saw lots that I like as well, saved it so I can go back later. Thanks
    Amythyst

I think I might get the first one with the chenille accents. That looks so very nice. Honestly there are three I am thinking of getting.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

I won a $10.00 gift certificate from there thru the Fab Shop Hop. I needed to get hold of her for some reason or other that I (being forgetful) don't remember. But what I do remember is that even tho I'd forgotten the time zone & she was home w/ her family she took the time to chat w/ me & answer all my questions. I felt after talking w/ her that if she lived closer we could be great fabric friends. The certificate was from Purse-o-nalities of Palm Harbor itself.
    Last edited by pokeyscorner; 01-18-2013 at 07:51 AM.

very cute!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyscorner View Post
    I won a $10.00 gift certificate from there thru the Fab Shop Hop. I needed to get hold of her for some reason or other that I (being forgetful) don't remember. But what I do remember is that even tho I'd forgotten the time zone & she was home w/ her family she took the time to chat w/ me & answer all my questions. I felt after talking w/ her that if she lived closer we could be great fabric friends. The certificate was from Purse-o-nalities of Palm Harbor itself.

Wow you are so lucky! Which one did you get?
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Red Garnet -- I got the #106 Tote-all purse. The pic shows it done in black & bright yellow, oriental fabrics.

Lucky girl! Show and tell when you are finished with yours ok?
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast