"Tips Page" >

"Tips Page"

"Tips Page"

Old 10-08-2011, 03:58 AM

Thank you this is wonderful.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by ChubbyBunny
Originally Posted by okiepastor
I cant find it in the menu either--but this is great. There is another BIG collection of tips that I got from someone on the board who collected them here.

Would you like them? NOT organized, though
I'm sorry if I confused anyone. It's not in the Menu. This topic (the one we are posting in right now) is permanently "stuck" at the top of the "Main" forum section. All you have to do is click on the topic and then click on the link to take you to the page.

I would love to add your collection to the tips page. Can you send it to me in a PM or do you need my email address?
Hi "Chubby Bunny!" (How'd you ever get that name?) Anyway, you said to PM you with tips, and I've sent you two, both in September. According to my PM records, you haven't even read them yet. Is there a better way to get tips to you? I'm sure others would like to know as well. Or has someone else taken over collecting the tips?

Thanks for any info!
Old 10-26-2011, 07:26 AM

great idea!
Old 10-29-2011, 03:24 PM

Does anyone know how to get rid of the pencil marks used for hand quilting?
Old 10-29-2011, 05:03 PM

Thank you for taking the time and caring. :P
Old 10-29-2011, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by MacThayer
Originally Posted by ChubbyBunny
Originally Posted by okiepastor
I cant find it in the menu either--but this is great. There is another BIG collection of tips that I got from someone on the board who collected them here.

Would you like them? NOT organized, though
I'm sorry if I confused anyone. It's not in the Menu. This topic (the one we are posting in right now) is permanently "stuck" at the top of the "Main" forum section. All you have to do is click on the topic and then click on the link to take you to the page.

I would love to add your collection to the tips page. Can you send it to me in a PM or do you need my email address?
Hi "Chubby Bunny!" (How'd you ever get that name?) Anyway, you said to PM you with tips, and I've sent you two, both in September. According to my PM records, you haven't even read them yet. Is there a better way to get tips to you? I'm sure others would like to know as well. Or has someone else taken over collecting the tips?

Thanks for any info!
If you do a "User List" search at the top of the page, you'll see that ChubbyBunny has not posted here since May. I sure hope she is all right!
Old 10-29-2011, 06:18 PM

I used hairspray to get rid of pencil marks from a good leather purse Took several times spraying and much rubbing very soft cloth. Had to be careful not to discolor the leather. Also I used hairspray to remove both regular pencils and colored pencils and ink from white leather sofa and chair. At one time I had a 30ft hall newly papered and crayolas as high as a 5 year old can reach. I bought "OOPS" in Wal-Mart paint used it accordingly and came through with narry a smudge. What can you say, We were painting murals on the top and she wanted some of hers on the bottom.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:50 PM

I recently saw that you had a Pfaff Expression 3.0 which I am considering buying. Could you tell me the pros. & cons. and also if you FMQ on it. I have seen a lot of problems mentioned and want to be sure my money is well spent. Thanks in advance for your reply.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:19 AM

Thanks - very helpful!
Old 11-02-2011, 05:42 AM
som

where are my bookmarks