Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 ... LastLast

Thread: "Tips Page"

Thank you this is wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyBunny
    Quote Originally Posted by okiepastor
    I cant find it in the menu either--but this is great. There is another BIG collection of tips that I got from someone on the board who collected them here.

Would you like them? NOT organized, though
    I'm sorry if I confused anyone. It's not in the Menu. This topic (the one we are posting in right now) is permanently "stuck" at the top of the "Main" forum section. All you have to do is click on the topic and then click on the link to take you to the page.

I would love to add your collection to the tips page. Can you send it to me in a PM or do you need my email address?
    Hi "Chubby Bunny!" (How'd you ever get that name?) Anyway, you said to PM you with tips, and I've sent you two, both in September. According to my PM records, you haven't even read them yet. Is there a better way to get tips to you? I'm sure others would like to know as well. Or has someone else taken over collecting the tips?

Thanks for any info!

great idea!

Blog Entries
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the pencil marks used for hand quilting?

Thank you for taking the time and caring. :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MacThayer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyBunny
    Quote Originally Posted by okiepastor
    I cant find it in the menu either--but this is great. There is another BIG collection of tips that I got from someone on the board who collected them here.

Would you like them? NOT organized, though
    I'm sorry if I confused anyone. It's not in the Menu. This topic (the one we are posting in right now) is permanently "stuck" at the top of the "Main" forum section. All you have to do is click on the topic and then click on the link to take you to the page.

I would love to add your collection to the tips page. Can you send it to me in a PM or do you need my email address?
    Hi "Chubby Bunny!" (How'd you ever get that name?) Anyway, you said to PM you with tips, and I've sent you two, both in September. According to my PM records, you haven't even read them yet. Is there a better way to get tips to you? I'm sure others would like to know as well. Or has someone else taken over collecting the tips?

Thanks for any info!
    If you do a "User List" search at the top of the page, you'll see that ChubbyBunny has not posted here since May. I sure hope she is all right!

Blog Entries
    I used hairspray to get rid of pencil marks from a good leather purse Took several times spraying and much rubbing very soft cloth. Had to be careful not to discolor the leather. Also I used hairspray to remove both regular pencils and colored pencils and ink from white leather sofa and chair. At one time I had a 30ft hall newly papered and crayolas as high as a 5 year old can reach. I bought "OOPS" in Wal-Mart paint used it accordingly and came through with narry a smudge. What can you say, We were painting murals on the top and she wanted some of hers on the bottom.

I recently saw that you had a Pfaff Expression 3.0 which I am considering buying. Could you tell me the pros. & cons. and also if you FMQ on it. I have seen a lot of problems mentioned and want to be sure my money is well spent. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Blog Entries
    Thanks - very helpful!

som
    Blog Entries
    where are my bookmarks

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 ... LastLast