Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: "Who's the Boss?"

Blog Entries
    OK, maybe a silly question - I'm new to the site, & am curious about who is in charge? I see rules for posting, etc, but have no idea where this site originates, who monitors it, who created it, who this wonderful person might be. How are new round robins, blocks of the month, all the resources I'm finding decided upon, & by whom? If that info is stored somewhere on the site I I have simply not found it yet, please humor me - I don't 'speak computer' very well!
    Whomever you are, thank you; thank you! I've already picked up valuable tips from other quilters; & from the looks of it, the helpful hints & beautiful projects will keep on coming indefinitely - much appreciated.

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    If you click on help towards the top of the page you will find a lot of useful information there. BTW welcome to the board.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by montanajan
    OK, maybe a silly question - I'm new to the site, & am curious about who is in charge? I see rules for posting, etc, but have no idea where this site originates, who monitors it, who created it, who this wonderful person might be. How are new round robins, blocks of the month, all the resources I'm finding decided upon, & by whom? If that info is stored somewhere on the site I I have simply not found it yet, please humor me - I don't 'speak computer' very well!
    Whomever you are, thank you; thank you! I've already picked up valuable tips from other quilters; & from the looks of it, the helpful hints & beautiful projects will keep on coming indefinitely - much appreciated.
    Admin owns and run this board, supported by many Moderators :D:D:D
    Swaps, IRR's and such are thought up/hosted by members, and run past the main Moderator Patrice for approval.

Welcome to the board :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    It's run by the "Gorilla!" Don't mess with him!! :lol: :lol: Actually, he keeps this board running as smooth as silk! :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by pab58
    It's run by the "Gorilla!" Don't mess with him!! :lol: :lol: Actually, he keeps this board running as smooth as silk! :thumbup:
    Would that be Konstantin??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pab58
    Would that be Konstantin??? LOL