Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: *NEW* idea----Double Wedding Ring Variation

Nzm
    Blog Entries
    hope your "teeth" situation is soon under control - I dont check the chat room as often, so hope I dont miss it when you post the pattern.
    good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by Nzm
    hope your "teeth" situation is soon under control - I dont check the chat room as often, so hope I dont miss it when you post the pattern.
    good luck..
    Chat room? Ah, you must be talking about the online chat classes. I was just thinking of having the pattern posted here on the board. I never intended to have it as a class, but that sounds interesting. I don't think I'd be able to run one, though...I don't have the best internet connection for getting in the chat room without it freezing.

I think they post the chat from classes on the board...at least, I know they did it when the girls did a chat on the original Double Wedding Quilt. So I'm not 100% sure they post the other ones. Someone else would know for sure. But if they do, you should be able to see what was discussed if you missed a class.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4