Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: ****LOOKING FOR TREE QUILT****

Someone posted THE CUTEST quilt a couple of weeks ago that had several (what I call) christmas trees on it. I believe they were different sizes and somewhat scrappy. Im sure I book marked it, but its not there now. I think she gave the name of the pattern too, but Im not finding it :( Does this sound familiar? Oh, BTW I have done a search here on board and havent found it yet. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by suebee
    Someone posted THE CUTEST quilt a couple of weeks ago that had several (what I call) christmas trees on it. I believe they were different sizes and somewhat scrappy. Im sure I book marked it, but its not there now. I think she gave the name of the pattern too, but Im not finding it :( Does this sound familiar? Oh, BTW I have done a search here on board and havent found it yet. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
    HI Sue ,
    Was it one I quilted?

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-135859-1.htm

A link to the pattern is on page 3

Quote Originally Posted by charismah
    Quote Originally Posted by suebee
    HI Sue ,
    Was it one I quilted?

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-135859-1.htm

A link to the pattern is on page 3
    YES!!! and I knew you had quilted it too. LOL sorry, I have CRS! haha Thank you Charismah YOUR THE BEST!!! Its so cute ...great piecing and your quilting is phenominal. THANKS AGAIN.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Suebee, isn't that just gorgeous?? It's the kind that you can keep up all winter!!

Blog Entries
    Yes..I bought the pattern...I think it is an adorable quilt!

I am going to make a couple different versions and I already have quilting ideas swirling....like swirlies..snowflakes..stars and hidden words of winter...Christmas....SO much fun! LOL

Blog Entries
    That is a really fun and beautiful quilt. Have to see if I can get the pattern here. Your ideas Charismah sound really intrigueing, hope to see what you come up with!