When I saw the post the first time, I knew it would be a good technique for my recent fabric purchase, however . . .
The 15 Minute Table Runner turned into 6 hours . . . :roll:
Well, I figured it would take me longer than 15 minutes, letís just double it and say 30 minutes . . . times 2 because Iím making 2 of them. However, there were a few steps left out of the directions:
1. Clean of the ironing board (involving shredding of paperwork, etc.);
2. Iron fabric (thankfully, it had already been pre-washed);
3. Experiment with decorative top stitch;
4. Change needle after breaking one by trying to do a decorative top stitch with the wrong foot;
5. Frog top stitching and change thread again (including winding more bobbin thread);
6. Trip to JoAnns for more thread after the top stitching thread ran out . . .
There may be more steps, since Iím not through yet. I decided to take a lunch break before getting dressed for my trip to JoAnns.