Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 10 Minute Block Question

Blog Entries
    Yes, the center seam, but hammering sounds like fun, too!

I made this block into a quilt this summer, thought the thick center added dimension and I liked the looks of it. Who said it has to be flat? As for the little sneaky tips that show at the corners, who cares? Made with love and accepted with love, the quilt wasn't going to win any prizes. But my aunt smiles every time she sees it, she said.
    Accept your work when you know you are doing your best and little imperfections only add character.

Carol J.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol J.
    I made this block into a quilt this summer, thought the thick center added dimension and I liked the looks of it. Who said it has to be flat? As for the little sneaky tips that show at the corners, who cares? Made with love and accepted with love, the quilt wasn't going to win any prizes. But my aunt smiles every time she sees it, she said.
    Accept your work when you know you are doing your best and little imperfections only add character.

Carol J.
    Carol, you are a quilter after my heart! Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2