Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 1920's Sunbonnet Sue Pattern

Blog Entries
    When I first started quilting and was checking out 10 or 12 books out of the library at a time I ran across a 1920's Sunbonnet Sue. It was in a 501 Quilt Blocks or something like that. I have been looking for that pattern for the last 18 months and can't locate the pattern block book I saw it in. It has a cloche type bonnet and NO ARMS. Have any of you seen this pattern, if so would you please let me know!

Thanks

I went to Amazon.com and found 501 Quilt Blocks (a Better homes and Gardens book). You can do a search of the book and click on the patterns to see what they are like. It has some Sunbonnet Sue patterns, one with a cloche hat but it has arms.I guess you could just not put the arms on. There were a number of the book available at different prices. I have used Amazon.com to order quilting books and have been very satisfied with them. Good Luck!

Blog Entries
    I have also ordered thru Amazon and very fast and reliable service. no problems at all

I have the BH&G 501 Quilt Blocks--if you pm me I can give you the pattern.