Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • 3" Squares Debt... >
  • 3" Squares Debt...

• 3" Squares Debt...

Old 07-20-2007, 01:13 PM

Please forgive me if I owe you squares, or anything else. I have been out of town and am playing serious catch up!! :shock: When I got home, I had 4 packages of squares waiting on me... I refused to open them or see who they are from until this weekend when I can mail out to the people I owe. Silly, I know, but I want to know for sure (this time) I am all up to date on my mailing. (I sent the last packages with my Daughter & her Friend to be mailed & she handed them back to me the morning we left to go out of town... she forgot.) So, if I said I mailed to you & you haven't gotten anything from me, well, I'm REALLY mailing it this weekend. :( I am so sorry.
    Old 07-20-2007, 01:47 PM

Hey. I wasn't in on the 3 inch squares, but I think it'll be OK. Things happen sometimes. ;D
    Old 08-02-2007, 02:35 PM

I meant to tell you thank you, Miranda, but didn't get around to that either. :oops:

No, I didn't mail out then, but I FINALLY did today!! So, if I owe you squares and you do not receive them by sometime next week, send me a PM & let me know. If I mailed to you twice, keep them please or pass them on to someone in need. I lost my list, in all of the chaos that is my life lately. So, my apologies for taking so long, & thank you for your patience & for not blasting me out on the Board. From memory, & we all know how reliable that is lately- not one stinking bit!!- I mailed to... Patrice, Vicki Reno, Sandra, Wendy, & I can't remember who else (sorry). Sharon D. I mailed your package as well, & Boo, I'm still getting to yours... it is just taking longer than I anticipated.

Ok... on to the next item on the agenda... if I can remember where I put my agenda... :shock: :roll: