Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 35th Ave. Sew& Vac

Hi, I am wondering if any one lives in Phoenix, Az near this store called 35th Ave Sew & Vac or has purchased fabric or other things at this store? Please contact me if you have

I go to the one in Chandler frequently, but have never been to the store on Northern. Does that help?

I live only a mile away and go there once in awhile. I love to look but most fabric too expensive for me. I buy a lot of patterns there, always thinking of taking a class but just haven't got around to it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    Hi, I am wondering if any one lives in Phoenix, Az near this store called 35th Ave Sew & Vac or has purchased fabric or other things at this store? Please contact me if you have
    I live less then a mile from them and love that store and the people who work there are wonderful. I've taken some classes from them also. They are very helpful.

Thanks for the response. Do they have sales on their fabric? I am looking on line at fabric I would like to purchase but its $9.99 a yard and they want to charge me that much to ship it. They said they do not have sale on the internet.

no

They have various monthly themed sales in the stores, for example in March, any fabric with green in it was x% off. I don't know about online, though.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    Gads, like they know me by my first name! It is only a few minutes from my home.

They have 40% coupons almost all the time. They also have what is called "Black Bag Saturday's" where, if you bought their black bag you go and get freebies, demos on various items, play games, coupons so you can shop, and otherwise just plain have fun.

They have a good website, too.

PM me if you want to know more.

ali