Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 48 degrees in MN, looks like

Blog Entries
    With it only being 48 degrees and in the 50s next week it looks like I will be quilting all next week. I started a bed runner today.

Blog Entries
    I have wanted to make one maybe that will be my nx project. How big are you making yours?

We had one day of 80 last Sunday. It sure got us spoiled in a hurry. Soon we will be complaining about the heat.

If only we could have a happy medium, no bitter cold and no blistering heat. 75 and minimal humidity all year round would be loverly, now wouldn't it?

i'm in west central MN.... it sleeted today, & the wind blew cold. We might get more snow this coming week!!!!sigh.....

I'm in SW Kansas and after all the fires we have been having in the area our prayers were answered today with some rain, some sleet and even some snow. Any kind of moisture is a blessing for us right now.

Ohio... wanna build a cabin in the woods and live off the land... and quilt all day!
    Quote Originally Posted by bluteddi
    i'm in west central MN.... it sleeted today, & the wind blew cold. We might get more snow this coming week!!!!sigh.....
    I remember our trip to Rochester in the mid '90s ~ we really liked that town! (not sure how close you are to that)... but MN is on our "list" of considerations for our final home to build. TN too...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enchanted Quilter
    I have wanted to make one maybe that will be my nx project. How big are you making yours?
    Mine will be 82" x 36" called A Midsummer Night's Bloom from the book Bed Runners.