My friend and I have an opportunity to buy a few boxes of fabric cut into 5" squares. It's a huge variety of fabrics from animals to holiday to florals, etc. I was thinking it would make great scrappy quilts, half square triangles, and piano key borders. We were thinking about selling what we won't use on Ebay. If we do, what are your thoughts on buying 5" squares? If you would buy:
1) Would you want them separated into lots of so many squares?
2) Would you want them separated by color/theme/coordinating/???
3) Would you rather have a large lot of theme or color and you get to choose how many of each fabric goes into your order?
4) Should a lot be 20 squares? 50 squares? and how much would you pay?
5) Any other thoughts or suggestions?