Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 50% off Accuquilt, accessories and dies

My LQS, The Plaid Square, is having a clearance sale on ALL her Accuquilt stuff. Everything in stock is 50% off. If you'd like to contact her, please PM me and I'll give you her phone number. They are open from 9-5:30 M-F and 10-4 on Saturdays. I know that she would send out to anywhere in the US at least!! This is an awesome deal-I just bought 3 things today myself!!

Just an update--talked with Della, the owner of The Plaid Square, and she has sold a bunch of stuff but she does have some dies, accessories and 1 accuquilt machine left!! Call now to get your new things for less!! She is clearing out her accuquilt stock!!

I would like to know more about the Accuquilt accessories & Dies

I want, I wish, I'm so out of money... just bought the starter system!! GAH :'(

check out accuquilt.com. it'll show you everything. i love my machine and dies. kinda sad that she's selling out of it but....they are expensive. but at 50% off i can afford more!!

Thank you so much! I was able to fill in quite a few gaps in my collection :-)

Unfortunately, Della has already sold out of the strip cutters, but she has a good selection of the other die left for anyone who is interested.

your very welcome! i always like to help out my friends here at this quilting board and also my LQS--they are so nice and always very helpful!!