Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 50.00 featherweight was still there

I am so excited, actually paid 45.00! Looks like she was hardly used, book and stuff like new. I have only seen pics before, never held one, so little, like a cute toy.Am going to sit down and read instructions and then see if she runs.
    Case is a little musty, with some dead bugs in the bottom, will just vacuum and dust out for now.
    Thanks to everyone who had wished me luck over the weekend. I worked Sat and Sun, till MN last night, but got up and going today, was so afraid it would be gone. But the little case was just sitting there, waiting for me. thanks again
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    OMG that's sooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!
    And give your sweet son a huge hug from me :D
    I absolutely love that machine- it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Blog Entries
    Wow, it looks like it's in excellent condition. What a find! Billy is going to be happy to see this (he's a quilter here).

Gladstone, Oregon by way of Washington(the state)
    Quote Originally Posted by bucky383
    I am so excited, actually paid 45.00! Looks like she was hardly used, book and stuff like new. I have only seen pics before, never held one, so little, like a cute toy.Am going to sit down and read instructions and then see if she runs.
    Case is a little musty, with some dead bugs in the bottom, will just vacuum and dust out for now.
    Thanks to everyone who had wished me luck over the weekend. I worked Sat and Sun, till MN last night, but got up and going today, was so afraid it would be gone. But the little case was just sitting there, waiting for me. thanks again
    I am so excited for you!!! I know it was a nail biter weekend for you but it paid off. Now go give son a huge hug for that pic he took of it. LOL, I think it's great that for some reason he took that pic of that particular machine. You will have fun sewing on it too, mine runs like a dream. Thanks for sharing your good fortune with us.
    Faith

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Lucky you, she is a beauty.

Blog Entries
    Wonderful!! :) Congrats :)

What a find.....it looks brand new. You will love to sew with it. I have the black 221. I read, to put a bar of safeguard soap in the case to help with the musty smell.
    To help protect the bed that folds up, I made a slip on cover for it.
    Enjoy.....

Gorgeous.

What a gem...I'm so glad it was still there waiting for you :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well, color me green with envy ! That is absolute perfection. I really am so happy for you. You will love your machine, they are so cute and fun to sew on. I swear the purr. Seriously, they do.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 11 ... LastLast