Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 6 hr quilt

6 hr quilt

I am looking for a tutorial making a quilt with a serger i tried looking on the site but can't find it . thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by shrabar View Post
    I am looking for a tutorial making a quilt with a serger i tried looking on the site but can't find it . thank you for your help
    www.kayewood.com had a 6 hour quilt done on the serger. I think she is also on U-Tube, just don't know if this quilt is on there. She also has a booklet on this procedure. Hope this helps.

Kaye Wood has a tutorial on this quilt on U Tube.

Quote Originally Posted by shrabar View Post
    Kay does have a tutorial on u-tube and I just made this quilt with my serger for grandson for Christmas. Instead of 6-hrs it took me like 6 weeks--I spent a lot of time trying to find fabrics that would interest a 7 yr old and used plain fabrics to keep it from looking so cluttered. I put a binding around it.

Blog Entries
    I have made many quilts on my serger, they are easy, fun, quick and durable. I have a pattern with directions for several sizes, on my computer, feel free to send me a PM if you would like me to forward it to you.