Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9

Thread: 8 things I would like to thank the Quilting Board for .....

Blog Entries
    One thing that amazes me is how far reaching our QB is. Two weeks ago I watched a Martha Pullen show on PBS and then to have some from Australia post a question about it - that I could answer is awesome!!!! I like to drop country names around when I'm talking to my friends - like "oh yes, we have quilters from Germany, Australia, Spain, etc" it really blows their minds.
    TwandasMom

I can say AMEN to all the previous posts as I could not get through the day without this QB. Everyone is so helpful, you seasoned quilters help a newbie like me so much and I love all your quilts, information and willingness to search the site and the web if necessary to help someone with their problem. You are great people and good online friends. I started quilting passionately after my husband passed away and I needed something to take up my lonesome hours. I came across this Board and have not missed a day visiting with all of you and learning. Thank you for being there with me in my "darkest hours" and now that I am making the adjustment I can still count on you to help me learn.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for just "being!" I learn, share, view, get inspiration and so so so much more. Thank you to all my sister/brother quilters for sharing & participating.
    Judi from Denver, aka Nonna Judi

I TOO am so very grateful to have found this quilting board....I used to spend hours on Facebook...playing games ...since I have found this board I spend so much time on it..getting new ideas....elmers school glue....free-motion...sewing tables...anything I have a question about I go here...like one quilter wrote...first thing in the morning last thing at night.....I would have to agree with needing a quick LIKE button....that would make a world of difference....but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this board........

Yes, I agree also, I don't know how I would ge along without all of you as friends. Thanks to the board and everyone on it.
    Suzanne
    Asking a seamstress to mend is like asking Picasso to paint your garage.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9