Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: This and That

Well, yesterday I finally received my blades from HF. They had shipped them on the 28th of last month. I live in a small town on the eastern side of AZ. When my blades got to Pheonix, by Fed EX, they were transfered over to USPS. Well to make a long story short, my blades were in my local po for 5 days waiting to be sorted. I have not used them yet.

The quilt I am working on now, has been giving me some issues right from the get go. I mentioned in a previous post that I had a bit of trouble lining up the seams. I am doing much better and only one small problem last night. Not worrying about it, as you all have been so supportive. It's just the one fabric I had purchased has alot more stretch then the others and is a bit of a pain to work with. Too late to take it out of my pattern, but, the fabric just does not cooperate sometimes.

Blog Entries
    Have you cut all of the fabric? If not, try starching that one stretchy fabric, to make it less stretchy :D
    Happy to hear that it is going better for you now :D:D:D

Yes, I have cut it all