Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Accucut

Do any of you out there have this Accucut system. It cuts many layers at a time precisly? I saw one at a quilt show but it is really expensive.

Sorry I can't help you, I've heard of it but not seen it actually at work. I'm off to a quilt show this Sunday I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. :D

Tisha

I've got an Accucut for my business, and do special orders for customers for special cuts, and I absolutely love it! It is a huge timesaver, and works perfectly. If you're a quilter who likes to work with flannel, it's perfect, no frayed edges. It is a bit expensive, though.

almost bought at a show in the spring. But everyone talked me out of it.
    It is expensive( $209).
    The lady said it was a show deal, but when I check it on the internet,that was the price also. It will cut accurate,but you still have to sew accurate.

Blog Entries
    My quilt shop has one that you can rent time on...$5.00 for either 1/2 hr. or per hour...I'm not sure. I haven't used it. I did buy some pre-cut pieces that were cut on one though....really precise. But my sewing is not so precise...so it really didn't matter :oops:

I've been lusting after one for quite some time now, but haven't been able to actually see one in action. Don't want to spend that kind of money until I see for sure how it works. Sounds like a real time saver, though.