Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Accuquilt

Accuquilt

I took the plunge and got the cutter!! It has been long enough and I have made my way through enough quilts to convince my husband it would be a good investment. Now the question is - for those that have it - what is the die you like the most? I have the oppertunity to ask for these for Christmas and just can't decide. I got the starter kit so I have a lot already. I know I want the Tumber, I just like the way they look scrappy. But I am thinking I want a strip cutter but I don't know what the best size it. I am thinking 3.5 but I am not sure why

Any suggestions?

I have the 2 1/2" and use it all the time. I have the tumbler (both sizes) and I like the smaller one better. I use the hexagon and the circles alot too. Enjoy it!!!

Blog Entries
    I use the 2 1/5 inch strip cutter all the time...that is what I use for my binding. I also have all of the other strip cutters. Love them all....

Blog Entries
    I have the 2 1/2" strip cutter - love it for binding and cutting my own jelly roll strips. There are so many patterns for jelly rolls and you can make your own!

Blog Entries
    If you get the 2 1/2" strip cutter, you can use it to swap strips in the swap I host occasionally here at the QB
    http://napquilting.com/
    http://alturl.com/euusk

My GOAL is always to ENJOY EVERY STEP of the quilting process....

I love mine, I have the 5"-4" sqs -stars- hexagons- snowflakes- trees- and a flower. I want the tunbler, I am thinking about the strips, but I think I would like a strip cutter. I may ask for that for Christmas. It only comes with 1 mat and I could use a long mat as some of the patterns are long and narrow.

I have the 1 1/2, 2 1/2 and the 3 1/2 strip dies but the most popular,most used is the 2 1/2/ used for binding and can be used to cut 2 1/2 squares.

I use the 2 1/2 strips the most. Great for binding

I invested in many of the shapes or figures. I wanted the cutter for applique. I make a lot of Linus quilts and currently little dresses for the children in Hatia etc. They are really cute and so easy with the Baby Go.
    Trying to sew, quilt or read everyday.

Blog Entries
    I don't have one it is on my wish list but I would get the 2 1/2 strips. You can do so much was it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast