Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Achieved a new years resolution

Ta Da ... I'm a "regular" here now :lol: Normally I don't make new years resolutions but this year I decided that I wanted to become "a regular here". Yeah, I'm easily entertained I've been a member for a long time and read religiously but seldom post. I'm a "toddler" quilter compared to some of you guys so I seldom have any words of wisdom to add but I was determined to be a regular and I did it! Now I just have to keep it up. Now if only spring would come ....

Susan

Congrats Susan!!! I too try to be a regular here, and sometimes I am... but then I just stalk people and forget to post and lose my status. oops. tee hee

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Susan, you may not think you contribute but I'll bet you do!!
    We all help each other here, there are many ways! :D
    Glad you're a regular!!
    Sue

Anyone that posts, posts words of wisdom!
    You may feel like you don't know as much as some people on here, but you know twice as much as others! The only way we get to where we are today is by the guidance of others who have already been there!
    Please share your wisdoms!

LOL I fooled around and lost my "regular" status last week. Took me a whole day to get it back. Maybe it's because I'm just a gabby old lady but I'm glad to be back. Welcome to your new status, enjoy and post often.

I need to be a regular in front of sewing machine ..just posted 1000 today:) (I had that same goal) now if only scale would be a little more rewarding!!

Maybe we should post something in our quilting area that after so many minutes a day spent on quilting (cutting, sewing, pressing, etc.) we earn regular status in our own home!