I see lots of comments about not using cardboard bolts because they are not acid free. What is your experience with this? How long does fabric have to stay in contact with an acid surface before it is affected? And what is the effect? I've decided not to worry about this issue. Isn't the purpose of owning this fabric to use it, not store it? I'll take my chances and if the fabric that is close to a non-acid surface becomes unusable, I'll use the portion that is good and go shopping for what I'm short. and speaking of short - am I being short sighted?