Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Administrative Professionals Day

oooh my gawd!! I just received the most wonderful and surprising gift from a couple gals I do work for here at the office. The manager of communications just came up to my office with this gorgeous green gift bag and gave it to me as a thank you for all my work and to recognize me on Administrative Professional Day today.!! She gave me two Quilt magazines!! The magazines are my two favourites!! An Austrailian one called "Australia Patchwork and Quilting" and the McCalls magazine!!! I see a gorgeous quilt pattern called "Caribbean Blue" that I just looooooooove and HAVE to make!! And its soo appropriate since I"m heading to the Caribbean on Sunday!!!
    She and her co-worker also gave me a beautiful pot of pink daisies and a nice little photo album!!! It really made my day!

I just had to share this with you all :)

Happy Administrative Professionals day to those of you who are also in this industry!!

Cheers!

What a great gift!
    I'm going to have to check out that pattern you mentioned.

edit** I just found it. I LOVE IT!!