Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: advent calendar

Quote Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
    Quote Originally Posted by GailG
    Do a search on this board. dotcomdotcom has a great tutorial of her advent calendar. It was done sometime this month.
    I did but I can't find it. :(
    Let's see if I can direct you....go to the top of this page and see the title Search ; click on that. A box will come up. Type in advent calendar. A list of threads will come up. It is the fourth one titled Charm Pack Advent Calendar. I wish I could give you a link, but I don't know how.

Quote Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
    Do a search on this board. dotcomdotcom has a great tutorial of her advent calendar. It was done sometime this month.
    I did but I can't find it. :(
    Let's see if I can direct you....go to the top of this page and see the title Search ; click on that. A box will come up. Type in advent calendar. A list of threads will come up. It is the fourth one titled Charm Pack Advent Calendar. I wish I could give you a link, but I don't know how.

I finally found it, thanks.
    :-D

And thank you everyone, I just started on one tonight! :D

I had recently made a list of tutorials I found on my personal website. A friend of mine wanted to make an advent calendar so I searched for some for her..

I gathered a bunch of them. Maybe one will get you grabbing for fabric :) I am so tempted to make one for my family but I'm not sure if I'll get to it this year or not... We'll see...

http://yarn-or-fabric.weebly.com/chr...ial-links.html

Quote Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric
    I had recently made a list of tutorials I found on my personal website. A friend of mine wanted to make an advent calendar so I searched for some for her..

I gathered a bunch of them. Maybe one will get you grabbing for fabric :) I am so tempted to make one for my family but I'm not sure if I'll get to it this year or not... We'll see...

http://yarn-or-fabric.weebly.com/chr...ial-links.html
    Oh those are really nice ones, thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2