Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Advice needed >

Advice needed

Advice needed

Old 11-12-2012, 12:42 PM

Default Advice needed

I am considering buying a home quilting machine. I am currently looking at the Bailey home quilter. Does anyone have any experience with or know any info re this machine. I never heard of it until I came across it on line a couple of days ago but it is reasonable priced. Any info wud be apprec
Old 11-12-2012, 12:53 PM

Im sure you will be hearing from the Bailey Babes here on the Board I just ordered a longarm last week. I decided on the A1. Good luck with your search, hopefully you are able to get out and test ddrive them before you buy.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:40 PM

I have used my 13" Bailey on a frame with PC Quilter for several years. He is a worry free, straight forward machine. Cleaning is easy as it is a very open design; oiling is also a snap. It has the ability to move start/stop button to either the front or back of the machine. Have used standard thread top and bottom, as well as invisible thread --- top, bottom, and any combo with regular thread. That lets fabric show when the quilting is meant to be less the focus. It does not have extra bells and whistles, but does what it is supposed to do, which is provide good stitches without worry. Right now I am selling him to move up to a stretched Brother I had. Would I buy Bailey again --- in a heart beat. PM if you want more info.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-13-2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: remove PII