Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
AE Nathan Night and Day quilt >

AE Nathan Night and Day quilt

AE Nathan Night and Day quilt

Old 06-23-2012, 09:17 AM

Default AE Nathan Night and Day quilt

Hi you wonderful helpful quilters, I've got a bunch of the Night and Day series fabric by AE Nathan- red, blue, black and yellow and I cannot find a quilt pattern for these fabrics anywhere! I just assumed there was a pattern somewhere specifically for this group.

I've found patterns called "Night and Day" and "Day and Night" but they are not for these fabrics.

Has anyone come across one for this fabric line before? I've googled this and searched for several days, images, etc and at the AE Nathan site and whatever Google came up with for 2 days now.

I've learned when all else fails to ask here and someone will always have an answer.

Thanks to all who read this and offer any suggestion or solution. I'm truly at a loss here and just very frustrated. If it was a quilt of the month for AE Nathan I cannot find it.

Thanks again so much!
Old 06-23-2012, 12:05 PM

According to AE Nathan website, Night And Day are only black and white. Are you sure the colored ones you have are Night and Day?
Old 06-23-2012, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by snipforfun View Post
According to AE Nathan website, Night And Day are only black and white. Are you sure the colored ones you have are Night and Day?
Thanks for responding,

Yes I went back and looked, it's a yellow, blue , red and black. I never intended to put them all together but thought I'd at least be able to find a pattern they could be used in...

Here is a picture on this search page of a few of the blue ones they are in the second row, I've yet to find a picture of the yellow but I'm keeping on looking. Thanks so much.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...=t&q=ae+nathan
Old 06-23-2012, 01:16 PM
Power Poster

sometimes fabric designers will put out a pattern featuring their fabric to help sell it- but not always= you would need to check their website & see if they are offering a pattern to go with the line or not-
Old 06-23-2012, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
sometimes fabric designers will put out a pattern featuring their fabric to help sell it- but not always= you would need to check their website & see if they are offering a pattern to go with the line or not-
Thanks ck, I have checked the website and there is not a project pattern, another frustrating thing is all the different types of designs or colors for that fabric line does not show up... on the AE Nathan site.

Wonder if it would help to post a picture of the different fabrics here? I'll do that soon if necessary. Thanks so much.

I think I'm dwelling on this too much now and need to back away for a while. It's just very frustrating.

Last edited by Gladys; 06-23-2012 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:46 PM

Please post pictures of the fabrics and yardages of each. I'm sure someone will have a good idea. Also, how large of a quilt are you wanting to make?
Old 06-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Power Poster

I found this pattern for a black/white/color quilt. http://www.aenathan.com/?stmpl=quilt...ets&view=12696
Old 06-24-2012, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by BKrenning View Post
Please post pictures of the fabrics and yardages of each. I'm sure someone will have a good idea. Also, how large of a quilt are you wanting to make?
I will BK as soon as I can get them posted. Thanks so much.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
I found this pattern for a black/white/color quilt. http://www.aenathan.com/?stmpl=quilt...ets&view=12696
I saw that and can you believe not a one of the fabrics I'm have is in it? I'll take some pictures and then post them here. That'll take a while and then I'll be back. I think it will help a lot . Thank you.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Gladys View Post
I saw that and can you believe not a one of the fabrics I'm have is in it? I'll take some pictures and then post them here. That'll take a while and then I'll be back. I think it will help a lot . Thank you.
I think there is another completely different fabric line for that one but any dark/medium/light combination could be used for that quilt.