Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: All her fault

Guess that's what sisters are for :-)

welcome to the 'addiction' club.

Blog Entries
    I know about that addiction & disease it is easily caught but it is said to be incurable. The only medicine is lst of fabric , patterns, sewing machine many new & old and Awesome friends from the quilting blog .They all have the same affliction.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    LOL welcome to the club... we are addicted and the Docs have said once bitten, we are out of luck for a cure !!LOL
    OH and sleep doesn't cure it at all, sometimes you dream about quilts !LOL or ripping !LOL
    It is a very relaxing hobby for sure !

OOOOOOOOH but look at all the fun you are having.

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Louisiana:)

Blog Entries
    Welcome from a RN to a shemedic, from central NY!

Quote Originally Posted by shemedic
    I am Stitchin Bee's sister. She moved close to me, and got me into quiltin. Thought that would be a good way to give gifts from the heart to my family and friends. Now I am hooked. Just totally addicted. And my money is all going to these pesky little fabric dealers. You don't see them on all the street corners and alley's, but they are there. Got to have regular fixes to. I work as a paramedic, and quilting is really a fantastic way to relax. I am beginning to think one side effect of this addiction is lack of sleep. Seems like I keep getting stuck in the sewing chair till all hours of the night. Shame on Stitchin Bee.
    :thumbup: :thumbup:
    I hear ya!...From a fellow "hooked on quilting" gal...maybe we need a support section here on qb... But, then again that would just mean more time spent here...kinda defeat the purpose, eh??.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by shemedic
    I am Stitchin Bee's sister. She moved close to me, and got me into quiltin. Thought that would be a good way to give gifts from the heart to my family and friends. Now I am hooked. Just totally addicted. And my money is all going to these pesky little fabric dealers. You don't see them on all the street corners and alley's, but they are there. Got to have regular fixes to. I work as a paramedic, and quilting is really a fantastic way to relax. I am beginning to think one side effect of this addiction is lack of sleep. Seems like I keep getting stuck in the sewing chair till all hours of the night. Shame on Stitchin Bee.
    It is a great way to relax. It hasn't been scientifically proven, but I believe it releases endorphins. Haha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    how could she do that to you!?!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast