Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: For all of you close to Milton, KY

My sister, who lives in Milton, KY just called to tell me that a good friend recently lost his wife and is putting all of her quilting "stuff" on a yard sale for this weekend. The only details that she has is that she had quite a few machines and just about any notion or pattern available. Using my sister's words "she spent money quite freely on quilting". She supposedly bought fabrics by the bolt, so I am assuming there there will be quite a bit. The problem is cash flow - I have none! What I wouldn't give to be there with $$$ to spend. But - it's gonna be there for all of you who live close. When I get some details I will pass them on for you so all those great buys won't go to waste!

How sweet of you. Too bad I don't live closer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Rose
    My sister, who lives in Milton, KY just called to tell me that a good friend recently lost his wife and is putting all of her quilting "stuff" on a yard sale for this weekend. The only details that she has is that she had quite a few machines and just about any notion or pattern available. Using my sister's words "she spent money quite freely on quilting". She supposedly bought fabrics by the bolt, so I am assuming there there will be quite a bit. The problem is cash flow - I have none! What I wouldn't give to be there with $$$ to spend. But - it's gonna be there for all of you who live close. When I get some details I will pass them on for you so all those great buys won't go to waste!
    where in KY is Milton?

Quote Originally Posted by clem55
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Rose

it is about an hour west of cincinnati, right on the ohio river....across the river from Madison, IN
    where in KY is Milton?