Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: am i crazy

Blog Entries
    But i need help coming up with an idea for my husband for Valentines day. In the past i've made him pillows (heart shaped with our names, a mini photo album sent to him at work, and nice hand made cards.
    so, now i need an idea that i haven;t doen before. he has quilts and pillowcases. any ideas would be very helpful, thanks in advance

Lynnie, If you are already planning Valentine's gifts, you ARE crazy. Why aren't you running around in a tizzy like the rest of NORMAL people who wait until the last minute and haven't finished Christmas gifts yet? Obviously, I'm no help with a gift idea for hubby.

Hi lynne,
    Maybe try a nightshirt or perhaps a fleece jacket. Both of these are easy once you have the correct size patterns you need because they are not fitted.
    If you are good at sewing you could make a shirt, backpack or shaving kit.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    MomtoBoston- don't worry about Lynnie. I'm right there to keep you company, EVERY SINGLE YEAR lol :D

I have a wonderful idea that will make him extremely happy. and this you could buy or make. (a negligee for yourself for valentines night. hehe :oops: :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    Boxers, pj pants, remote control caddy (drapes over the arm of a chair) or maybe a box from LaceLady's tutorial here filled with goodies? :D:D:D

Power Poster
    Or tell him he doesn't need to get you anything for Valentine's day - that can be your "gift" to him.

But he can still get you a nice card or write a nice note. :-)

It might sound silly to you but if he works on his car or truck. Knee pads are useful when they have to be on the knees changing a tire or what ever.. It's a thought:)

How about something made with his favorite football/baseball/basketball team logo on it? Anything from a fleece blanket to a shirt or pj's or even a lunch bag.

Blog Entries
    I've made him footbal pj's, and pillowcases, shaving things lunch bags,
    I'm so sorry that i'm up to date on the Christmas holiday thing and alot of you are running around with your heads cut off. I start now for next year. i'm already planning next years stuff and ornaments for athe swap and small gifts for my quity friends. after doing this hand made thing for uyears, i get a jump on it early, BUT>>>>> i'm always open to suggestions. I'm starting on next years Halloween wall hanging probably tonight or tomorrow. if it don;t get it done this year, it will be for next year. I'm never to late, just early.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast