Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25

Thread: Am I doing something wrong?

I wouldn't take it personally.....Maybe some like me haven't seen your post...as sometimes I am gone and it might take me awhile to go thru the days or a weeks worth of postings...or maybe some don't post on all pics...I don't post on all pics...but I am sure that it isn't done on purpose....I usually don't even look as to who is posting...I might post a response one time and not another...so keep posting because it does get read and viewed....

I look at many of the pictures, but don't usually post a response. My arms/hands hurt from too much typing, so I mostly admire in silence.

Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Sometimes it just happens that way especially if there are a lot of new topics posted in a day. I have some that have very few posts but I don't worry about it. Try not to let it get to you. We love you!!
    I agree - sometimes there's just no time to post responses to all those items we wish to. Please don't get discouraged!

KLO
    Blog Entries
    Well Mary, looks like this is headed toward a record number of responses. See, it's not you! I too do not always respond to a post especially if I see that a lot of responses have already been made. Just the way it is, I suppose.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25