Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Amazing People >

Amazing People

Amazing People

Old 07-31-2011, 05:32 PM
Suz

I think kindness is a common denominator of quilters. When you meet one, there is this immediate bond. If only, we could get more folks quilting, think of how nice life would be.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:31 PM

Well said, I wish I would have had this forum when I started quilting 22 years ago, but better late than never!!!
Originally Posted by LORNAD
I always look forward to getting the Quilting Board and reading everyone's ideas, successes, and problems. It is so amazing what I learn from this forum. I am also amazed at how much people will go out of their way to help someone. I asked a question recently and received some really good information. In reading today's messages someone asked about a foot for their machine and received all kinds of responses. The people who make quilts must be the nicest, most loving, and generous people there are in the world. It is too bad the rest of the world isn't the same way. Thank you so much for this forum. I totally enjoy it. Wish I had found it when I was just beginning. I would have done so much better.
:D :D :D
Old 07-31-2011, 08:28 PM
Dee

Quilters are creative people are real not plastic. Thats why the QB is where we can come and not be shot down. Everyone always is there to console, understand and help you out. And many more gifts quilters have.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:12 AM

I love this place and I have learnt a lot. I'm like everyone else, I'm addicted and that's alright.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:21 AM
Power Poster

I agree!
Old 08-01-2011, 05:40 AM

This board is really great
Old 08-01-2011, 09:17 AM

This is my one "sin" at work. I have to check in and read the posts at some point during the day everyday. It's almost like a need a "quilting fix" during the work week. I have gotten so many ideas for future quilts and help with current issues on this site. I've very grateful for all of you and your sharing.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by LORNAD
I always look forward to getting the Quilting Board and reading everyone's ideas, successes, and problems. It is so amazing what I learn from this forum. I am also amazed at how much people will go out of their way to help someone. I asked a question recently and received some really good information. In reading today's messages someone asked about a foot for their machine and received all kinds of responses. The people who make quilts must be the nicest, most loving, and generous people there are in the world. It is too bad the rest of the world isn't the same way. Thank you so much for this forum. I totally enjoy it. Wish I had found it when I was just beginning. I would have done so much better.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:21 PM

Great people here.