Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Angler 2

Hi
    I purchased the angler 2. And went to put in on and I have a top loading bobbin. The angler covered this up. So I watched videos on u tube about this and it covered the bobbin up.
    I would have to undo and redo whenever the bobbin needs refilling.
    Just wondering if anyone here has one and if they have found a way around this?
    Thanks ;-) ;) :|

It looks like it's just taped down and you just take it on and off when you want to use it.
    I'd write to Pam Bono and see what she suggests on it. I had thought that you cut a slit in it somehow for over the bobbin door but it looks like you'd just untape it, change your bobbin and then lay it back down, making sure that it's lined up again...

Blog Entries
    I've been thinking about getting one also. I was hoping that I could tape the back down really well, then just lift the front to change the bobbin. If you have to realign it every time it wouldn't be worth it. Anxious to see what ideas others have.

Blog Entries
    I have one, still can't seem to catch the drift on using it...tried but nothing seems to come out correctly and no I haven't found a way to secure it down and leaving it...I had to remove it everytime I loaded my bobbin...It's a great tool I'm sure, but I've had frustration in using it. The video is really great to watch in motivating you to buy lol....I will be watching this thread for sure.

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    I have two of them, one for for my baby lock and another one for my Pfaff.. . I too, have a drop in bobbin for the baby lock, guess that's why Ive been using it on the Pfaff machine only.. Never really thought of a way to get around it, just figured it was easier for me to go to the other machine..

Hope you find a solution..

Use blue painters tape to hinge it down at the back and then just 2 small pieces at the front that you can remove to work with your bobbin.

ali

Blog Entries
    I don't think you can get out of having to remove it to replace your bobbins. :D:D:D